Harvey Lee Ross House

The Harvey Lee Ross House is a two-story frame, side-gabled house built in approximately 1858 on the farm of Harvey Lee Ross near Vermont, .

The house and several outbuildings were added to the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in 1996, based on the distinctive characteristics of the architecture and an association with the life of a significant individual from the past.

The house features Revival elements with some Italianate detailing.

It was originally owned by Harvey Lee Ross, a railroad developer, banker, merchant, and agriculturist.