Rochester and Sodus Bay Railway

The Rochester and Sodus Bay Railway was an electric interurban railway that connected Rochester to the Lake Ontario shoreline at Sodus Point.

In 1902, the Rochester Railway Company leased the route, which was ultimately incorporated into New York State Railways in 1909.

Ridership declined in the 1920s, and the railway east of Glen Haven was closed down in 1929. The last local streetcar service was discontinued in 1933.